Short-form public speaking
What you’ll learn
By the end of the course, you will:
– Be confident speaking to a small audience
– Be able to speak ad hoc on given topics
– Have internalised a feedback system to continue developing yourself
You’ll also leave with 3 well-practised and highly refined versions of a your personal or business intro.
Held on 5 consecutive Tuesdays, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at Cohub Coworking – right next door to Eastbourne railway station.
- The one-minute presentation feedback system
- One-minute presentation practice and feedback sessions
- Applying the system to the perfect pitch
- Practising and refining your three pitches
- Ad hoc speaking
- Finalising and internalising your three pitches
- Handling questions
- Three pitches feedback session
About the teacher
Martin Luxton is an educator, content strategist and public speaker who has worked as a freelance trainer with some of the world’s biggest publishing companies including Oxford University Press and Pearson Education. He also creates online courses for English learners and public speakers.
Cohub Coworking, Eastbourne, UK
£99 (5 weeks)
Open to all