Cohub members have access to our well appointed meeting room, centrally location right next door to Eastbourne Railway Station and perfect for meeting colleagues, associates and clients.
The following is included with meeting room bookings:
- Stylish meeting room furniture for 8 to 12 people
- Whiteboard and markers
- 40″ screen with VGA, DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity
- PC with Word and PowerPoint viewers
- Direct dial speakerphone
- High quality HD webcam for Skype video conferencing
- Apple TV to AirPlay and AirPlay Mirror from Apple devices
- Chromecast to screen share from Android devices or Chrome
- High speed wireless internet access
- Stationery supplies – pens, pencils, paper, sticky-notes, stapler
- Bottled water
- Self service kitchen with unlimited tea and coffee
- Honesty bar for soft drinks and snacks
- Free on street parking nearby (The Avenue, St Anne’s Road, etc…)
- Pay and display car park on our doorstop (Eastbourne station)
- Undercover bicycle parking Coming soon…
Nearby cafes and coffee shops provide a wide range of catering options – just email email@example.com for recommendations.
Our meeting room is free for members to use if it is not already booked.
Reserving the room to guarantee availability costs £8 per hour with a maximum daily charge of £40. Reservation fees are not normally refundable if your meeting is cancelled.
It is sometimes possible to make our meeting facilities available to non-members at the rate of £12 per hour with a maximum daily charge of £60. Please call 01323 700000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a centrally located meeting room in Eastbourne.
Prices exclude VAT.
Members have direct access to the meeting room calendar and can make bookings in real time.
If you don’t already have access please email email@example.com or call 01323 700000.